The Australian Consumer Law:
The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees that protect consumers when they buy products and services. These guarantees ensure that consumers receive products that are safe, lasting and have no faults. They also guarantee that products look acceptable and function normally as a consumer would expect them to. We offer repairs, replacements and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, and our Return Policy and Warranty operate in addition to it.
Consumer Guarantees do not apply if you simply change your mind about a product you’ve bought, although we do make provisions for change of mind returns in addition to the Australian Consumer Law.
Change of Mind
In the event that you receive the products or services you’ve purchased, as stated, but that you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange, provided that:
- You notify us and return the product(s) within 7 days of receipt.
- In the case of services, the services haven’t already been performed.
- All of the following conditions are satisfied:
- the product must be in brand new condition, unused and in its original packaging
- the postage you originally paid is non-refundable
- all change of mind returns are subject to a 10% – 20% restocking and handling fee, depending on the condition of the product when it arrives
- sale items won’t be issued with a refund, but you’ll be eligible for a credit note.
Please see the graphic below that simplifies our Return Policy:
A few other things to keep in mind:
Please note that we don’t issue refunds on sale items, so please choose carefully. You’ll be eligible for an exchange or receive a credit note if the item you’d like it not available.
Please keep in mind that under no circumstances are we able to ship a new item or issue a refund without receiving the item you’re returning in our warehouse first.
ENGLAON is also unable to provide any loan equipment while TVs are being repaired.
How to return your product to ENGLAON:
All TVs will need to be suitably packaged for transit prior to return to prevent any damage, especially to the screen. We hope you understand that we can’t cover the cost of the packaging you’ll need, nor will we be able to send packaging to you. We strongly recommend that you keep your original packaging to assist in this returns process.
Please click here to read our guide on how to return your product to us.
Please click here to read the full terms and conditions of our Return Policy.