If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
How to request a return for defective product -
- Please contact us with your order number, the item(s) you are returning and details of the problem. Our Customer Service Team will then issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) with return address. Please feature the RA# prominently on the outer packaging when you send it back to us (please noted that the return label is NOT Pre-Paid Label)
- Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets defective items criteria, we will start to repair the units and please consider 5-10 working days is required for this job.
How to request a refund -
- Can be only made within 14 days of the purchase.
- The postage fee is NOT refundable
- The item must be returned to us in its original condition, original condition means undamaged, including the outer packaging. Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets defective items criteria, a replacement product or a full refund to you. This will be done within 7 business days of receiving the item.
- If No Problems was found by our inspectors, or customer change of minds, we will charge 10% restocking fees of total product price in this case. Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description.